“Beautiful, with views to die for”
Our Vancouver Island Bed and Breakfast is located equi-distant from Courtenay and Comox in British Columbia, Canada. Our Courtenay BC bed and breakfast is beachfront, romantic, cozy and yet elegant. As our excellent rating on TripAdvisor indicates, we aspire to provide accommodations to the most discriminating of tastes. A four + course breakfast, a massage, a soak in the outdoor hot tub, beachcombing and all ocean and beach attractions and activities are a part of our day on Vancouver Island.
Be sure to view our specials for multiple nights stays! Click here to view our Vancouver Island accommodation.
Our Vancouver Island accommodation’s central location makes our bed and breakfast the perfect base for holiday fun:
- During winter months alpine and nordiic skiing as well as snowshoeing are favorites
- For year round–our Island golf courses are famous (imagine skiing in the morning and playing a round of golf in the afternoon?)
- Adventures in Vancouver Island whale watching tours from Telegraph Cove or NOW from Campbell River with Marine Safari who also do Grizzly Bear watching in the late summer and fall
- Charter a boat for salmon/halibut or crab fishing with Gene Berkey or Steve Mawdsley
- Hike Strathcona Park or stroll through Paradise Meadows (Mt. Washington), enjoy the many river and beach walks
- Sail (Compass Adventures), scuba dive (Scuba Shark), kayak, canoe (Kayak Utopia), or just laze in the sun
- Art & Bloom (Kitty Coleman Woodland Gardens), Vancouver Island Music Fest (Rotary Bowl et al), Filberg Art & Music Festival, ….. and on and on it goes – please give us a call and we will help tailor your fun whilst on Vancouver Island!